Sales Lead Generation
A sustainable, consistent flow of sales leads is built upon three main factors:
- Identification and profiling of target prospects in the market.
- Making contact with the decision maker - including, frequently, making multiple approaches to the target prospect to make sure that the decision maker is correctly identified.
- Regular follow-up and contact with the prospect's decision maker(s) if not ready to buy immediately at pre-determined times and, preferably, pre-agreed times. This is the essence of good pipeline manangement.
- All of these activities are based on a rigorous and disciplined approach to market development – in all its guises – underpinned by tested procedures and processes with the CRM system at its core.
- The ability to generate leads that have direct and immediate relevance will minimise field sales costs and increase productivity.
- The approach that Salesfuel uses is the same to support your field sales whether they are managed by Salesfuel or they are employed by our customers.
- Significantly, too, in some instances the sale can be made via telesales with only minimal follow-up by field sales with the prospect.
To discuss your particular sales requirements please call us on 01789 730080 or contact us and find out how our approach can make a difference to your business.